HIGH QUALITY SEO CONTENTT
Content Search engine optimization serves to design a website and its content technically and in terms of content so that they achieve a better ranking in the results lists of search engines such as Google. Content – such as texts, images or videos – must also be optimized according to certain specifications in order to appear higher up in the search results.
The content of a website is a decisive factor in search engine optimization. If you do not include content optimization in your search engine optimization, you will not achieve long-term success in organic search rankings. It is true that in some niches it may be possible to be successful without excellent content. However, as soon as competitors come in to compete with you for the top spots in Google rankings and offer high-quality content, your website’s ranking will deteriorate.
New SEO Content Quality Guidelines
So, with the updates to Google’s search algorithm, the requirements for a website’s content have fundamentally changed. To comply with today’s Google quality guidelines, you need to keep the following points in mind:
- Research the topics for your texts thoroughly – this is the only way to answer all users’ questions and fully cover their needs.
- Write unique texts and do not steal the content together from other websites.
- Don’t worry about the length of your texts: just write as much as makes sense for the topic.
- Write your texts for the users. So use keywords as they would be used in normal speech.
- Also use synonyms, related terms and keyword combinations. This contributes to the readability of the texts
- Enhance the visual appearance of your texts: Use headings, bulleted lists, tables, images, videos, and highlighting to present the content clearly and make it comprehensible to users.
- Build text into the page in a way that makes it easy for users to read and find. Otherwise, there is a risk that Google will not rank your website in the top positions of search results. Although you are allowed to “collapse” your texts to a certain extent or place them in tabs, sliders or accordions today, this can be a hindrance to good rankings.